Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Memorable AZ "quotes"

Mom: I hate the dark, I never know where I'm going.
Me: That makes me feel very safe while you're driving.
 
Me: Why do you put soap on it before putting it in the dishwasher?
Mom: I don't know, the good news is that I didn't use THIS soap in the dishwasher...
Me: OH, is that a cheap shot?
(This was a slam on me, after in college I put dish soap in the dishwasher... the kind that should not go in the dishwasher...)
 
Mom: My silverware is hot...
Server: You're in the sun...
 
Mom: It's kind of nice to have the option to cook. (laying out in the sun)
Me: That's the kind of cooking we both can enjoy.
 
Mom (early in the morning): Will you bring the garbage in?
Mom (later that afternoon): Did David bring this in? (referring to the garbage can)
Me: Mom... come on...
Mom: Oh yeah...
 
Mom: I've been thinking about boycotting food, and drinking just liquids...
Me: I think that's like, not healthy...
 
(This took place days after I walked out of my room to my mom... nude... putting her clothes in the washer)...
Me: How late is the pool open? (curious cause no one was there but us, and it was about 5:00).
Mom: Why? You want to go skinny dipping? (just joking around). HEY, we should do that, that'd be fun!
Me: I think the nude show you put on the other day was all I needed to see...
 

1 comment:

crysnic222 said...

Oh goodness!!! Sounds like an entertaining week away!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...