Monday, August 6, 2012

Should be a trip to remember

You know those moments when you open your email, and you received one that doesn't seem like you should be on it?

You know, the one where you look at the others on it, read the subject... can't process why they would send it to you, but then you continue on cause maybe there will be something there that clues you in... Only to get to the end of the email and realize when they typed your name in they really meant to type someone elses in.

I know these moments all too well, as auto fill has consumed me when it comes to work emails.

Most of us pass along a reply to the sender to let them know where their error took place... Not this girl.

Upon finishing this particular email from my dad, I called over Steve, told him the deal, and we immediately drafted a reply... -all.

Email 1

Email 2

Email 3


As if this wasn't enough to keep that smile on my face... I get this one from my mom.

Email 4

She probably wasn't lying about her pants.

p.s. if you're wondering... I knew all the guys on the email list.

~~~~~

1 comment:

Crystal said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is absolutely hilarious!!! And no, she probably wasn't lying about the pants =) Too funny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...